SnapShell® for KioskSnapShell® for Kiosk from Card Scanning Solutions (CSSN Inc.) is a camera ID reader that is integrated into the kiosk and allows for personal identity documents to be scanned through the kiosk, including driver licenses and ID cards. With the various SnapShell® authentication options, identifying that ID documents are authentic is also done automatically through the kiosk.
Developing with SnapShell® for Kiosk:Integrating SnapShell® for Kiosk into 3rd party applications or building customized solutions to meet the needs of any environment is simple with the powerful SDK tools for developers with support for C++, Visual Basic and various other programming tools and languages.
SnapShell® SDK Capabilities:
- Reads and authenticates driver′s licenses and ID cards of over 50 US states and 45 countries.
- Reads both 1D and PDF 417 2D barcodes.
- Reads business cards.
- Easy integration into 3rd party applications.
- Significantly Faster Scan/OCR time - 300 DPI 1 second, 600 DPI 2 seconds.
- User Friendly - Easy plug and play installation.
- Automatic state detection that triggers scanning.
- Capture a full image of the license, or face & signature image only.
- Extracts both image and data, including ID number and name.
- Authenticates validity of driver's licenses using legacy Infrared technology.
- Optical Ultra Violet (special order) and Infrared authentication.
Get an SDK license
To become a CSSN developer and receive a demo SDK license, or if you forgot your SDK license