General SDK documents
- Release letter - SDK Update Notes.
- SDK installation guide
- Previous Release letters
- SDK License agreement for Driver Licenses
- SDK License Agreement for Medical cards and Driver Licenses
- List of states
SDK ActiveX Wrapper
- ScanX.dll - SDK Library Description. ScanX.Dll library is a wrapper ActiveX object that eases the integration between VC++ source libraries and VB Script \ VB code.
Get an SDK license
To become a CSSN developer and receive a demo SDK license, or if you forgot your SDK license
For More Info:Tel: (213) 867-2625
For free call click here
SDK Java Interface
- Java API - SDK Library Description.
- MedicSDK JAVA API - MedicSDKJ is a Java wrapper for MedicSDK that encapsulates all the functionalities needed to scan, process, parse and export medical insurance documents.
SDK C++ Interface
- SDK Library Properties and Methods - Application Program Interface
Driver License, ID and Passport SDK
- ScanW.DLL - SDK for developers Library Description. ScanW.Dll library is a wrapper COM object that eases the integration between VC++ source libraries and VB code.
- ScanWex.DLL - SDK Library extension Description. Additional features and functions for ScanW library.
- Application Program Interface - SDK for developers API description.
Business Cards SDK
- BizCOM - Business Card SDK Library Description
- BizComX - BizComX.Dll library is an ActiveX wrapper that wraps the BizCom com dll.
- ChequeCOM - The ChequeCOM library is an SDK for developers that gives your application an easy way to extract data from bank cheques.
- ReceiptCOM - The ReceiptCOM library is an SDK for developers that gives your application an easy way to extract data from receipts.
- MedicSDK - MedicSDK.ocx is an ActiveX component that encapsulates all the functions needed to scan, process, parse and export medical insurance documents
- CSSN Update SDK - CSSN Update is a mechanism that helps to automatically synchronize the locally installed SDK files with the most recent file version on Card Scanning Solution update server..
- Integration Document - integration modes and options.
- CSSN Export Mechanism - How to export to Web, FTP, email or any other application.
- Exporting data to the a web form - integration with Web forms.
- User Guide - IPScan lets you control a scanner connected to a PC from a different PC in your network.
- SigniCom - SigniCom is an ActiveX that gives your application an easy way to get data from tablets.